Adding a New Page
Adding a Page Without a Side Menu
Adding a page to your webblocks site is easy. Follow these three steps and you will be on your way.
- Login to your webblocks site
To add a new page, navigate to that page by typing the address you want the page to be at in your URL bar. Example: webblocks.co/my-first-page
You should get a special 404 Error page similar to the one pictured. To create your page click Create A New Page Here
Adding a Page With a Side Menu on the Left
To add a page with a side menu follow the same steps as outlined above. The only difference is you need to add one more layer deep by adding any text after the previous layer in your URL.
This will create a page with a menu on the side. Once you have the page you can add menu items to the menu.
Making a page for Members Only
Step 1: Make Page Private
- Go to the page you want to make private.
- Click "Properties" in your administrator menu.
- Look for the Dropdown titled "Access Control."
- Change it to "Member" then the page will only be available to Members.
Step 2: Add Users
- Click "Users" in your administrator menu.
- Add an email address and change "Role" to "Member"
- Notify the person to create an account at WebBlocks.co
Step 3: Turn on Login Button
- Click on "Site Elements" in you administrator menu.
- Turn on "Login Bar"