Adding a Table
|May 25||Indianapolis, IN||Indy 500 Parade|
|June 21||Lexington, KY|
|June 22||Merrillville, IN||Merrillville Music Festival|
|June 25||Fairfield, OH||Summer Music Games in Cincinnati|
|June 28||Muncie, IN|
|June 30||Rochester, MN||River City Rhapsody|
|July 9||Sioux Falls, SD||Sioux Empire Spectacular|
|July 12||La Crosse, WI||River City Rhapsody-La Crosse|
|July 16||Bentonville, AR||Music on the Move|
|July 23||Ocean Springs, MS||Mississippi Sound Spectacular|
|July 24||Hattiesburg, MS||DCI Southern Mississippi|
|July 27||Huntsville, AL||DCI North Alabama|
|July 28||Atlanta, GA||DCI Atlanta Southeastern Championship|
|July 30||Dublin, OH||Emerald City Music Games|
|July 31||Erie, PA||Lake Erie Fanfare|
- Copy the widget code above and paste into a text box on your site where you want a table.
- Change "tablename" in the widget code to the name of your table
- The next part of the code (100L/180L/290L) determines the number of columns, the width of each column and how the text is aligned in each column. L stands for left, R for right and C for center.
- Click Save
- Hover over box and click "edit table". Note that you can right click on different fields to add rows, order rows, etc.
- Columns can be as wide or narrow as you like.
- You can add as many columns as necessary, so for example you might want five rows which would look something like: "100L/100L/140L/200L/100L"
- The sum of the numbers should be no more than 640. It can be less.